Monday, August 2, 2010

FLOCK together.

FLOCK together. A sneak peak to my Jewelry Line FLOCK.
Images shot by the awesome Jerome Shaw, and my Stunning Model 
Lyric. 
My earrings are custom as no feather is exactly the same, If you see a pair you like feel free to email me at Erikadickstein@gmail.com. There are also featherless creations coming too. The look book is is in progress so please keep your beautiful eyes on the look out.

Peach Ostrich
Orange Rooster Feathers,Orange Ostrich 
White Ostrich with zebra feathers

5 comments:

  1. wow you've got a real talent, these are so etherial and strong x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty.
    Jaymie

    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this blog! I found you from Big Hair and Bikinis and I am so glad! I am about to do a jewelry line as well, but I love your feather earrings? Are you going to be selling on Etsy??

    www.everyoneloveslipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you are gorgeous

    and then: Orange Rooster Feathers,Orange Ostrich
    suits you well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the awesome comments! I will pass along the comments to my model lyric who wears my earrings so well. isnt she beautiful!

    ReplyDelete