Monday, March 8, 2010

Meet the parents

Its never too early for mamosas and bloody marys', I had to take my parents to Yuca Bar...I brag about how awesome the food is, far too much.
YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT! 


Everyone...Meet my Daddy! 
The best photographer I know, Here...See for yourself

And heresssss my Mommy and me! Need a house!? call my mom, she's the best realtor I know. And she's the life of the party, I think all my friends can vouch for that.

Along our travels in the L.E.S i discovered what looked 
like the worlds largest POSTiT
Which I would gladly make if I won the lottery.


I love hats and vintage jewelry, I would have loved to have given credit to this awesome little shop, but as I was taking this shot, I was quickly shooed away.
A lesson I learned in college: what is in the window, it fair game.
at least the one shot I got was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment